29 June, 2014

Two years of blogging!

It was Anna’s prompting three years back that initiated me into this blogging habit. 

I look back at this experience with gratefulness and gladness. 

I feel good about three things:

I am learning to describe my thoughts. I have begun to think in association. As I use pictures and text, it has helped me to think connectedly, metaphorically and intuitively.

I have grown in some awareness of the thoughts that travel through my mind and am getting used to capturing them. As thoughts have a transient life span, it is necessary to discern them through vigilant attention. I am only at the beginning of  this journey ! 

I am surprised by my own thoughts! At the end of writing a blog, I realised how I ended differently from what I set out to do. I value this inspiration. I treasure this inner prompting to change the trend of thoughts ! It has been a surprise  to see my thoughts change and take a new form on many occasions. This change process encourages me that change is still a reality that I can long for even more!

I began this writing exercise three years back as a conversation with myself. But many have conversed with me through their calls and mails which have enthused me to continue this inner conversation.

Let me celebrate this anniversary by saying, you have accompanied me along this journey of self discovery!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment