I kept watching the Mynah feeding delightfully at the feeding station in our garden, looking towards the camera in between. The clouds gathered and threatened to rain, which made the bird fly away to find its shelter.
It became a symbolic experience to recollect how events can occur at least expected times to change our circumstances and comfort level. I had such an experience recently, which was sandwiched between delightful experiences.
That is the pattern of the mosaic of life, living and learning!
I write while watching the wind and rain that followed the cloudy sky which is in the photo above. It subsumed the sunshine and nature's dance in the gentle cool breeze of the morning. This made me think that we live each day surrounded by a mixture of experiences.
How important it is to live remembering the joyful and fulfilling experiences of each day, remembering that they refresh us and enliven us.
It was while watching the photos of the sequence of feeding of the Mynah above, I sensed its delight and fullness of presence to make that occasion good enough! Its delight was in being present to the present.
When the rain receded and the sun reappeared in the sky, three Mynahs arrived at the feeding station. That brought the celebrative mood of the avians into focus! The Bulbuls too arrived to be present to each other!
Oh, yes, the Mynahs and Bulbuls remind me of living in the present, which is real and experiential!
M.C.Mathew (text and photo)
No comments:
Post a Comment