16 April, 2022

Lost the way but found this..!






I was on the road for about two hours last week while returning home ! The usual routes to our village were closed due to fallen trees during the storm. I lost my way while taking the smaller roads. 

At one  corner where just one vehicle alone can go, I spotted this cluster of flowers. Although it was raining, I could not resist the urge to take photos as those Lilies look colourful and vibrant.  They were under a thick canopy of trees that even the rain drops did not seem to have soaked the petals. 

This sight and experience occupied my thoughts for the next half an hour before I could navigate my way back to the route to take me home. 

I was soaked in self pity for loosing my way, when this flowers greeted me and changed my mood and thoughts!

I felt miserable that I was carried away by a difficulty! Thanks to these Lilies, I received another reminder of the purpose of even disappointments!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment