28 April, 2022

A tree for one Bird!


This Egret on the top pf a tree caught my attention at dawn the other day! It stayed at this site for forty-five minutes. 

I have notices such composed state in some birds. Their bodily stillness is worth watching. Those practice meditation have some struggle to be bodily still.  But it looks like a second nature for Egrets, Kingfisher, etc.

What was equally striking that this bird had the tree to itself!

It finds such flight stations in all situations. 

It uses what is provided for! 

I took time to think about the space and freedom I have been given at work! It is left for me to make it beneficial to others. 

We are given in order to give away!

Do I give enough space and freedom for others in the department with whom I work! To equip others to live and work with freedom and responsibility is a valuable investment!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment