22 August, 2021

The reactive behaviour!


During the play in the morning in our dining room both our dog friends appeared bit rough with each other. When I interfered by asking them to sit down, they did instantly, but with a frowning face and strong indication of hesitancy with both of them looking away form me!


Dulcie looked at me after a few seconds begging me to let them go. I did!

The interesting thing was that both of them jumped on to me profusely licking my hands! It appeared to be a message of regret and patching up with me!

What a message to me about human behaviour!

We in our relationships with each other at home or at work place, we can feel get irritated with each other and stay distant from others. The way forward is to be at peace with each other as much as possible, no matter what might be a provocation! 

The rest of the time both of the dogs chased each other all around the house and behaved with great regard for each other!

A message to ponder on!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment