15 August, 2021

Ornamental leaves!




The way the water particles stay glued to the edge of the rose leaves, has often drawn my attention. The more I see it the more I feel fascinated by this sight. 

It is the leaves that retain the water; water is destined to fall to the ground. The leaves sustain them.

It leads me to a stream of thoughts. I can choose the response to different situations. I can be kind or arrogant; patient or hurried; contemplative or impulsive; friendly or distant; affirming or critical, etc. 

While I have no control over what might happen to me, I can be in-charge of my responses. Recently, there were some occasions when I allowed to be influenced by the circumstances!

I feel glad that this sight reminded me of another way of living and responding!


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)  

No comments:

Post a Comment