28 May, 2019

Flower and fruits !



Following the pre-monsoon rain the garden in our cottage looks fresh and inviting. 

I meditate on this theme once again!

It is one flower and one black pepper plant in a large garden of about an acre. It blooms where they are planted. 

Yesterday a friend dropped in to say that he is planning to support  ached through his education, as the family has no earning member to do so.

It is about one person and one child, but it is still a symbol of caring!

During the recent election season, I have noticed mass of people in the election rallies. Think of the impact of each of them would leave behind if they were to do something altruistic for the neighbours!

I meet with parents who talk to me with their wet eyes about all that they go through when their child is developmentally struggling. 

I have often wondered whether there are volunteers who form a neighbourhood community to be a friend to those who go through the travails of life!

One is not small or trivial. Just one person alone can make a difference. 

I came across a person in the coffee bar, who springs a smile when anyone comes to buy coffee. While talking to that person, I understood how this person thinks of the other person while serving coffee!

Think of the other person next to us! 

M.C.Mathew(photo and text)

No comments:

Post a Comment