27 September, 2026

Returning home burdened !






All the above photographs on the road in the late afternoon,  in a rural area tell us the routines of the people 


I noticed this man above walking unsteadily with a bag on his back, crossing the leg with each step at the ankle joint. As a developmental physician, it took me on an inner journey of his probable  personal difficulties in mobility! 

Each photo above tells a story of their lives! 



When I noticed the birds engaged in a fight in the air and a Butterly looking injured in its wings, I became even more aware of the stress and strife of life that each person encounters in the daily journey of life! 

I wish more and more people think of the neighbours as in need and live missionaly!

Our altruistic way of life would become pathfinders for others in need! 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



 




No comments:

Post a Comment