29 June, 2018

The joy of transition!


I am in transition from one decade to another in my life during this week.

As I watched this bunch in the flower vase, there are flowers which are yet to open! it is a sign of some significance to me. Even the flowers that are open are only in the process of blooming!

The flowers are from plants who grew up to bear them.

Life is for giving in service just as flowers are for offering fragrance and beauty.

I value and celebrate the journey thus far in becoming what I have become !

The rest of time ahead is to  hear the voice that says, 'Be opened' and become that!

I feel the joy of this hope and shall treasure the grace that accompanies my transition!

In fact Anna and I looked at this flower vase several times, not realising that it shall become a symbol  of some significance to me! Often profound things in life are not discoveries but revelations!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment