21 August, 2012

Floral Greetings

Let me send this white Orchid flowers to all those who have read my posts on the blog. Let me say, Thank you, to those who sent me mails with your comments.

When I started, I thought of writing 100 posts and take time at the end of it, to consider whether I should continue writing.

The most important gain from writing on this blog has been the opportunity to clarify my thoughts and share something of my learning experiences with others.

I have decided to continue writing and open this forum for dialogue. I will love to share my observations on topics that you suggest. Just as a  student can draw out from a teacher, what he or she may want to learn, a reader can draw out from a blogger what you would like to read. So this can become your forum as much as it  has been mine so far.   

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

1 comment:

  1. all the articles and pictures are very good and conveyed a message.... thank you so much for sharing your learning experiences with us through your writing... looking for more your writings sir....

    Aswini. N. S.

    ReplyDelete