20 February, 2019

It is evening!



The water birds are still searching for the 'daily bread' even when the dusk is about to set in!

Anna and I watch this sight almost every evening on our way back from work.

The search for food!

Yesterday, I came ice to face with this reality!

A family with their nine month old baby told me that both of them have to go toward to earn enough to live on! The infant was malnourished.

We live in a world of abundance ! But there are many among us for whom 'the search' not to go hungry is a daily reality!  

I wish there would be food banks, from where people can receive food instead of living hungry or go begging for food!

I am told that senior citizens are the worst hit! There re some in our village too! 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment