06 December, 2017

Books speak to us!




It was an appropriate poem for me on a day when, I felt overwhelmed by different things happening around me. 

I was awakened to ponder on the phrase, 'the essence of the essence, the real reason for the being..'!

A family who visited yesterday from the U.K. for a consultation told me, ' we are almost missing our way...'! That led to a prolonged conversation, which revealed that in their search for their meaning in life amidst all the challenges, they are losing hope!

Some people are looking beyond the material pursuit of life, they want to find an inspiration to live, a vocation in life and a  mission to pursue!

It is good to be available to offer companionship to such people! That is a way of continuing this search for finding our home in God, in 'whom we live, move and have our being'. 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment