01 March, 2014

A risky defiance of two wheeler use !


I remember seeing unusual things people do while riding on two-wheelers. 

This is the first time however I happened to notice the rider and pillion carrying a head load while riding. Let me not drag you to the issue of terrible risk, that such irresponsible behaviour is prone for. I showed my hand to stop them to request them to change their mind. Obviously they could not stop easily as the load was evenly balanced on their heads.

I come across people taking more risks while riding and driving, more than what I noticed in the earlier years. 

There is a palpable aggressiveness all around us. People are pushing the boundary of limits. 

To me, this is a sign of despising our responsibility and accountability. We are responsible to God, ourselves, our families, others, etc. Every time we feel like doing something, we need to gauge our acts through this optic of responsibility. 

That is how we add the dimension of stewardship to our lives!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)




No comments:

Post a Comment