06 April, 2017

Fruits for which we did not labour!

A papaya sapling grew to be a fruit bearing tree in our garden during the last one year from which we gathered these there fruits.  The surprising thing is that we did not plant the seedling. It sprang up on its own perhaps from bird droppings or someone throwing seeds into our garden!

It made me pause and reflect on the favours we receive unasked for!

There was a strike today which paralysed the public transport in our area. I had to go to the garage to leave the car for servicing. For my return, I was desperate for a ride from someone. An auto driver offered to take me seeing my need. 

We usually receive a lot more than what we can recollect! To receive is a privilege and to give is a means for blessing!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment