26 March, 2016

surprised by Joy



   
As I watched this lily flower from its bud, it surprised me how each detail of that flower was concealed in the bud. I had no knowledge of what to anticipate.

As I watch children I am surprised by what they do! One three years old child planted a kiss on my cheek before he left the consultation room!

I hope we treasure such surprise moments! They bring to us  the joy of surprises.

At the first day of the week, when the followers of Jesus went to the place where He was buried after His crucifixion, they were for a surprise. The stone over the tomb was rolled away and the tomb was empty! They met the risen Jesus little later! The followers who ran away from the crucifixion site were transformed once they met with the risen Jesus!

Some surprises leave lasting impressions in our lives!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)





No comments:

Post a Comment