19 December, 2019

Tree formation !




These sights at the Bangalore Baptist Hospital garden caught my attention.

The trees had acquired an unusual shape and pattern for the stem. The jack fruits rest on the bifurcation of the trunk, which indeed might explain why the tree trunks acquire a twisted upward growth! They respond to a need!

Twists and turns in our lives too happen in response to different needs. 

A friend who visited me told me that I appear to have withdrawn from being in contacts with people.  It helped me to dwell on the changing circumstances in my life. While I live a truly fulfilled and cheerful life corresponding to my advancing age in life, others view it as unusual. 

What appears unusual is not odd, but a design or pattern that is equally purposeful!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment