29 June, 2018

Shades of white and green!






At the end of the day, when I looked at the pictures of different white flowers I took, I was surprised to find the hues of white! It was natural to attribute it to the light conditions which gave the appearance of such a contrasting look!

However, on the subsequent day, when I revisited the garden, I found the same subtle differences in the green colour. That is when I noticed that even the green colour has a variety of hues. 

I feel that often there are hues of perception of same. They exist in different hues of perception of facts, events, and experiences. This can either make the perception more complete and wholistic or divide opinions into definitive positions leading to disagreements. 

What was certain about the colours white and green is that they manifest in different hues!

The colours are unique, but their perceptions are varied!

I feel challenged to honour what is unique and be comfortable with the variations in perceptions!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment