10 June, 2018

A different way!


Anna nd I noticed this notice on the door way to a lift! We took the stair case following this. 

At MOSC where we work, there were different notices pasted adjacent to the lift to encourage more people to use the steps. Now there isn't any notice.  

Since this gentle notice I keep checking in the programme in the mobile pone for the distance covered during walking and climbing steps. The distance covered has doubled! It helped me as an easy step towards my cardiac rehabilitation! 

What I liked about this notice is its gentleness and openness with no force or demand!

How refreshing it is to respond favourably when the choice is done! 

As I hear students talk about their discomfort to wear uniform to college, what they resist is the force without choice! 

Somehow freedom to choose the non-essentials is a sign of dignity!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)  

No comments:

Post a Comment