28 June, 2018

In the garden of life!


There are times in one's life,  when one feels the need to gravitate towards what matters most for one's life and reflect on the essence and significance of that!

Now that I am in the interface between the sixth and seventh decades of my life, I returned  to this theme again. 

It would soon be forty-five years since Anna and I have begun to live in the garden of our lives, knowing, trusting, caring and sharing our lives in ways that anchored us in an affirming and enlarging relationship.  

It has been a profound, transforming and envisioning relationships, often journeying through some unfamiliar paths of life in pursuing our vocation. We felt safe and secure  because we felt centred in our bonding to each pother. This enabled us to see beyond our individual design of life we had for ourselves from our childhood! 

This blog which Anna designed for me five years ago, to which I return with my reflections, is just one illustration of the numerous  creative ways which she added into my life. Anna, you touched my life and I have grown!

M.C.Mathew (Text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment