28 June, 2018

From Flower to flower !




It was drizzling and cloudy!

I almost missed this quiet activity, except for a flutter of something at a distance!

This sight became a symbol of a calling to me !

The butter fly is finding its honey and in this process, it facilitates pollination!

We are living beings...our life inherently is meant to bring some good to others!

I pondered over this... the good that goes out to others through my daily living and being!

I have taken time during the last ten days time to recall fifty years of life as much as I am able to remember! My memory before twenty years is sketchy ! I recollected many who meant good for me. I recollected difficult experiences and the good that came out of conflicts, strain in relationships or set backs. What then were difficulties now bring a different meaning of them being formative!

Life is a movement between events and people! I feel an awakening within me to mediate on the optic of my life and outlook to others! 

In this movement, the prospects is for mutuality to give and receive!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)




No comments:

Post a Comment