10 June, 2018

Raining and cloudy !


I felt enthused as I returned to view some of the photographs I have in my photo library, while trying to edit some and eliminate some!

This photo of the apple blossom was special. 

The several hundreds of flowers would produce a hundred or more of fruits. The flowers are therefore special in the cycle of a tree. At spring, along with leaves the flowers appear to give every  tree glorious look. Although it woeful last only a few weeks, it is breathtaking sight especially if you happen to be in an apple orchard. Every year the tree repeats this cycle. it is an exceptional sight!

Humans are endowed with the potential for exceptional goodness. I watched a pedestrian invite another person to share his umbrella in the torrential rain. Although both of them got wet partially, I watched this experience from the comfort of my car! I once offered a lift for a pedestrian who was drenched in rain, in the car. The seat and car was fully wet at the end fo 1 Km journey. Since then I do not remember doing it. 

But this pedestrian reminded me of the good we are to pursue even when it might be inconvenient. 

M.C.Mathew.(texta nd photo) 




No comments:

Post a Comment