11 June, 2018

Dragon flies!



The nature is an inexhaustible bounty of riches and resources.

I had not realised till I returned with the camera to capture them while resting, that these dragon flies flying around in the meadow of our courtyard can be spectacular in colour and symmetry!

Most things in nature have something special if only we can pause and ponder!

Once while on  walk with a senior friend, we paused several times to watch a bird, flower or pick up a pebble or look at the trees or the sky! What I normally finish in twenty minutes of walk, we covered in one and half hours. That was the real walk TO GROW IN AWARENESS. 

Hurry unless you are in an emergency is against the grain of growing in awareness! When I walked along the corridor in hurry there was only a transient eye contact with others. When I walked in the normal pace, there were  pauses to greet each other. 

We can live detached or immersed! 

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment