22 January, 2017

Bees are back!


An environmentalist mentioned to me that honey bees disappear when the climate is hot and humid and there is increased pollutants in the air. They look for honey in favourable environments. The presence of honey bees is an index of a relatively comfortable air purity! 

I felt excited to seem them in the garden, when I returned after two weeks of travel!

The Honey bees are small creatures whose presence we often fail to notice!  

Is it not true that the the small things of life can mean a lot! Any form of courtesy we show to a stranger is a revelation of our inner attitude and value system! I travelled about two thousand kilometres during the last three weeks on road driving through three states. What I found missing with some exceptions is courtesy and mindfulness of others! 

I hear a child ask his father, 'why do people drop wrappers on the ground after eating ice cream'!    

Small things matter a lot!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment