02 January, 2022

Sights on January 1, 2022.

On the new year day, I was greeted by Dulcie early in the morning with her smile! She paused at the entrance to the study room wondering whether I was ready to welcome her. It was lovely to watch her waiting while wagging her tail!

What I found during the short walk in the morning was the following four sights in our garden. 






On arrival at the hospital, I noticed the following bunch of flowers at the car park!



Later in the evening, from our garden I watched the silvery clouds on a blue sky and the smoke from firewood telling me of the huge carbon emission by burning wood for cooking!




The day ended with spotting a white cheakd Bulbul and a squirrel in our courtyard. 




From these different sights I witnessed, what I carried as a message was about the richness in nature, inspite of the pollution caused by human indifference! 

How splendid is the environment that we are given to live in!

Care a little and we could add to its richness!


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment