04 January, 2022

A Sunbird stretches its body!





As I watched this Sunbird moved its body to stretch to fetch nectar, I felt challenged to practice habitually different movements to keep the body agile and to protect it from becoming stiff!

The movements of the body when synchronised with consciousness of each movement in the mind becomes the way of practicing 'Awareness through movement'! 

I sensed how I live unaware of the body and mind often! I often live absent from the body and mind conditioned by what happens around. 

To live by being present to the body and mind is the first step towards becoming present to our soul and spirit! To have an awareness of the body, mind, soul and spirit most of the day  is the way for integrative living!

When lived in an integrated way, we live our life fully and holistically! We move from being fragmented to be one with ourselves!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment