03 January, 2022

A sunbird pair with a new year message!










A pair of sunbirds came searching for nectar to our garden and brought a message on the second day of the new year 2022.

They moved from one flower to the other till they were ready to fly away to the next flight station in the evening!

They found what they needed before the night fall!

A sure sign to dispel anxiety or drivenness as we look into the months ahead in 2022.

I was, even after 24 hours heavy of heart, arising out of a difficult conversation and was carrying anxiety over what I heard and feeling sorrowful for losing my patience! Although I looked composed externally, I was inwardly disturbed and bordering to be angry!

To live well and restfully is to trust in the provisions that would come along the way! I like to keep this as a longing to guide me in my transactions and involvements!

The Sunbirds were my messengers on the day when I needed a sign to go by!
 
M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment