14 July, 2018

The lens sees what the eyes do not see !


I had not noticed the water drops or the strands in a web when I took the photo of the cluster of rose buds.

It was during the editing I noticed both of them!

Yes, we miss seeing sights of significance because the obvious clouds our attention!

There is something more than what we see initially, which makes our perception partial. 

This calls for tentativeness and openness in our opinions of inferences!

When I watch the Television debates in our English channels which debate over issues, I come across mental stubbornness, verbal arrogance and defending the insensible with loudness and interrupting others.  

All truth seekers humbly submit before new sights and insights ! This makes life richer and depth oriented!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment