03 July, 2018

Birthday gifts !



Three surprises on my birthday!

Both children with their families came to spend a few days to make the occasion special and inspiring. Anna and they were preparing for this for a while. Anna requested some friends to send thier greetings. The memories shared by them covered recent forty years of my life. It was a rewarding  initiative from Anna. 

The grandchildren gave me a card made by themselves.

Then the seven volumes of reproduction of all my blog posts  from the time I started blogging in 2012 till the middle of 2018!

I am overwhelmed by these mementoes which symbolise warmth and affection from the family and friends.

Memories are treasures and resources for personal wellness and pursuit of meaning !

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Uncle !
    Glad you had a special birthday - kudos to auntie ! You are a blessing - your blogposts never fail to inspire me whenever i make time to read them. The simple , the profound, the lovely, the ugly - you capture them in photos and words to convey deeper thoughts and insights - Thank you once again. Warm regards to auntie as well.

    ReplyDelete