27 July, 2018

Selfie time...!


The evening of thanksgiving of the batch of students of 2012 was a selfie time...small and large groups in admirable posture to relive their memory of connections and associations!

As I kept watching this, with my camera in my hand, I noticed that I alone had a camera with me in the large hall of at least three hundred people. Earlier only few would be trusted to take photos with their camera! Now every person is also a photographer! The skills of photography is not the issue for consideration except in art circles. Communication to stay connected is the persuasion for photography ! The social media has created this change and opportunity!

I feel good that the technology has made humans more resourceful! Those who would not normally own a camera now carries the camera with them always! Human behaviour is changed by technology. 

I feel that even from childhood human behaviour is conditioned by technology! Some even become technology fans to live their lives in pursuit of more of it!

Communication is for human wellness! The social media does this well but there are stories of the opposite as well!

Use every opportunity to communicate goodness!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment