19 August, 2019

Looks unwell, but calls out!



From the appearance, this bird does not look well, but it was calling away perched between dry twigs.

I followed this bird for its behaviour, during that five minutes it was perched in the nutmeg tree. Its bird call became louder and tuneful.

A bird's instinct is to call, which was what it was engaged in. 

Human behaviour is conditioned by our perception. We are prone to withdraw or become moody, reactive or resentful. We become less than ourselves in such situations. 

This sight led me into my memory lane of instances, when I got prejudiced by what I received while engaging with others.  The bird call came to me as a wake up call to be conditioned by the inner orientation of 'living at peace with all as much a possible' and be self-giving in thought and deed.

I felt a call within to make others the focus, and offer space for them in my conciseness ! It is yet another journey experience!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment