03 September, 2019

Greetings and good wishes, MBBS batch of 2019














Let me send you our good wishes as you begin your learning journey to become doctors. Anna and I were encouraged by your enthusiasm, coping skills, bonding as a class and the willingness to view the opportunity to be at MOSC MCH in great anticipation!

I shall post a response in this photoblog every week, to about forty questions you gave to me in writing, so that we can continue to have a dialogue on issues that matter to you. 

Anna and I would be happy to welcome you in small groups of 25 to visit us! Please get in touch with us when you are ready!

Although some of you had to stay in the hospital in the last few days due to illness, we hope all of you would get ready for your regular class room activity shortly.

As we watch you begin your learning journey, Anna and I celebrate with you this happy experience  and offer you our willingness to stay in touch, if you so desire.    

Friends of batch of 2019, please arrange to collect from me, the summary you made of your one month of orientation.  I have made my responses on the back page of your summary. I hope you would keep your summary sheet till you finish your course to have a vivd recollection of how you started. Also, I hope you would make a summary of your learning and growing experiences each month to create autobiography of your growth experience!


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

waymarksonajourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment