23 December, 2015

Another refreshing visitor!

I am no good at identifying the species of butterflies! But I am fond of them because, butterflies bring an awareness about gentle way of existence!

As I watched this butterfly and its restful way of sucking the honey, it reveals another way of living! 

It was not disturbed by the honey bees hovering over the flower.

I watched this sight after receiving a telephone call from a colleague that she received her visa to migrate to Canada! It was a disturbing news. She is a valuable colleague who has made significant contributions at work.

The calmness that the sight of the butterfly  brought to me was timely! Its colourfulness and elegance lifted my spirit!

We are often swayed between challenges and needs. The in between periods of inner composure and 'returning' to rest is source of our well being. Such occasions are moments of grace!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment