25 July, 2019

The rose buds are back!



In less than six weeks the rose plants are back with buds about to blossom!

Th rose plants had a bare look after a severe pruning !

The prying has brought new life to the plants. 

Pruning looks traumatic superficially, but the good it brings out is enormous good. 

It is now the seven year since I had my cardiac surgery for blocked arteries.  The ten days after surgery was difficult and painful. For another six weeks there were restrictions on the daily rhythm. I felt emotionally low during this season.

But looking back, I had a rich season of six years in health and wellness, after surgery. I felt a new energy and enthusiasm contrary to what I felt for about three years before surgery.

It is good to view disruptions or painful experiences valuable to revive our resilience to push our boundary to new prospects and possibilities in life.

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment