22 July, 2019

Colours of Chameleon !




I kept following a Chameleon along the edge of a wall in the morning, recently. 

While tracing its movements, I watched  it suddenly becoming still and its colour changing on its head. I sensed that it might have been a response to a perception of a threat. 

As I looked around, I noticed that an eagle had arrived on the fence, not too far away!  

The Chameleon looked around for a while and disappeared behind the wall.

This is the story of a Chameleon all the time. It senses and adapts to its circumstances. 

I do sense from different experiences of life in the recent years that one can be aware of demanding situations and challenging circumstances, to which one can adapt if only there is a consciousness of what might happen. 

Such an intuitive awareness is a valuable skill all of us can develop by practice. 

To live with a sense of awareness is a redeeming gain !

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment