28 July, 2019

A companion !



I was engrossed in taking a picture of a Tree Pie perched on the tallest tree in our garden. It was a difficult photography as the light was fading and the visibility was dropping. 

After I took a few of the photos before it flew away, I turned back to see Daffney at a corner of her yard, intensely looking towards the direction that I was focussed on. 

I have noticed that Daffney is fond of birds. Every time the Magpie Robins or the Honey suckers come opposite her kennel she would come out an looks at them intently. The birds are the only ones at who she would not bark. The exception is when crows come to steal her food from her bowl in the kennel.  


We have a bird house which is fully visible to Daffney. I have noticed that when the birds chirp, she would get out of her kennel and come to ayr to watch them. 

It seems that even dogs seem to like what their masters are keen about!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment