25 July, 2019

All in three weeks!








This Magpie Robin in brown shade got excluded form its family rather early, as the other two regular coloured siblings stayed with the family for a longer period. 

I traced the pictures of this bird over a three week period since I first noticed it separated from its family.

The last time I spotted it was when it had grown physically and was inspecting the papaya if it was ready for its feed!

Is its odd colour that made it difficult for the bird!

I often come across situations when some people feel excluded or marginalised because of the way they think or behave. 

While hearing a student talk bout the attitudes of the student community, I realised that it is difficult for people to relate to some people who have a different outlook to values in the practice of medicine. I heard  a similar comment from a consultant too.

If you conform, you seem to be more acceptable. If you conduct yourself differently, you face the risk of isolation!

I felt encouraged by the story of this odd Magpie Robin. It found its way of living! It is an elegantly beautiful bird!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment