31 December, 2018

Sightings on 31.12.2018 outside our cottage !






I waited today to track the movements of birds in the evening outside our cottage!

I was more than rewarded! 

Just before dusk when there was still light I was glad to have noticed these birds. The owl was an unusual sighting!

Birds are graceful and elegant in more than one way!

Their colourfulness is an exquisite feature which holds our attention! 

This sighting of these birds overwhelmed me as it is not common to see all of them in just one evening!

I felt that each of them was a messenger to me to lift my spirit to look back at 2018 soberly and gratefully!

Thank you birds for arriving on the eve of the new year! I am reminded of the words of Jesus of Nazareth, 'Look at the birds of the air. They do not sow or reap, but their heavenly father provides for them'! 

I look forward to the coming year, 'looking unto Him, in whom we live, move and have our being'!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment