09 December, 2018

Chocolates and Candles !



As I watched the final touch to the preparation of chocolates and the candles yesterday, for the Christmas cheer on 11th Dec.2018, I was moved by the spectrum of skills my colleagues bring together for this creative activity. It amazes me that all these and many other handmade items are made in the department during leisure times!

I feel touched by the joy of service and pleasure of team work, which are inspirational. 

These efforts would generate some income to help some families who come to the department, who would need some finical support, following the devastation they suffered during the flood in August, 2018.


Thank you friends, for what you do to care and to share the joy of Christmas with others who need our companionship!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)  

No comments:

Post a Comment