04 March, 2018

The end of season of Lillies!


After about four months, the season of Lilies is coming to an end ! I confess that the rose flowers received more attention from me in the past two months!   

One thing about the Lilly flowers is that they last for a week or so unlike the rose flowers which normally fade in three days. The stalks of Lillies too get dried and there is no sign of the Lillies till the next season. 

What delightful flowers! It is like a candle which gives away its light till it's time is over!

I have feasted on these flowers for the last four months.. during a season of weariness that I have gone through! It was a desert experience! It was a season of journey through wilderness! I am feeling a sense of direction and purposefullness with shadows of doubt and anxiety receding! Life is a blend of different seasons. The wellness springs from contentment!

M.C.Mathew (text and Photo) 


No comments:

Post a Comment