10 March, 2018

Ten out of 150 ! Choose one!











Let me present you the ten special flowers, according to me, out of the150 photos of single rose flowers in my collection. They were taken during the months of December2017, January and February, 2018. All these flowers are from the rose plants in our garden at home. Excepting for cropping, no major editing has been done. They were taken by the two mirrorless cameras and lens, without a tripod, in the morning at dawn or just before that!

I wonder whether you would like to choose one from this collection! I shall send you the photo you choose, a copy of the original, provided you send  me a message with your mail ID and your reason for choosing it! The photo would be yours without any copyright restriction!

Most of by blogs for the last two months were based on rose flowers. These flowers would give you a window into my thoughts and reflections! There is something we can discover for ourselves from these flowers!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment