04 March, 2018

The new season from 3rd January, 2018 !


This is the firs picture I took during this season of rose flowers in the garden which took me on a long journey of photographing scores of rose flowers and buds in our garden at different times of the dawn, day ad dusk! 

As I travelled back to reflect on my experiences of watching and photographing the flowers, I realised that I have grown in appreciation of the hues of colours, sighting small insects on the flowers and getting a sense of the age of flowers!

But what I have received from these flowers is more than I looked for or expected! I had  sense of being surrounded by them! How can the fragile flowers give such a sense of protection!

Their freshness and fragrance became a symbol to me of how much I have been given!  The dew drops on these flowers became another source of blessing because, the flowers received them while resting at night!

It is when one can rest, even in difficult situations, the dew drops of God's mercies would surely reach the searching and waiting soul!  

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment