10 March, 2018

Bird sightings!

If I remember correctly try, I have sighted forty tow birds during the last three months in our garden.

I could not take photographs of even half of them!

But the squirrels and butterflies are fewer this time. 

A friend who visited us with a wide experience in birding told us that the birds need a constancy of environment!

They become suspicious of changes! Most birds feel threatened by predators!

I am limited in understanding of the habitats of birds. 

However, one thing I observed during this season, that even the shutter sounds disturb them. But they stay in their place if we keep looking at them!

The stillness of their body is a delight to watch! In fact they cmamaflague themselves in the foliage with their stillness!

Being still is a way of living! Stillness is beyond resting! It is a way of trustfully living!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment