22 March, 2018

Togerthenss...!





What inspires me each morning when I visit the rose bushes is the arrangements of the flowers and the buds in the pants! They are often in multiples. Each is accompanied by the other!

This is the way we too are called to live- accompanying each other!

It is a journey of learning for all of us, to transcend our space to share that with others! There is a language of 'me, myself and mine' dominant in our society! 

Anna and I stood before the washing basin, while at least five others thoughtlessly came from the back and washed their hands and moved on with no regret whatsoever.! This 'pushing' oneself ahead of others is drag on the spirit of accompanying, where others matter as much as ourselves or even more!

In the profession of medicine it is a vocation to serve others! Yesterday, I heard some residents mention, how 'thinking of others' is much less practiced!

I wish, we live connected and related!

MC.Mathew(text and photo) 


No comments:

Post a Comment