03 March, 2018

Flowers brought cheer to me!


During the last two months, I visited the garden almost every day in front of our cottage looking for new flowers! These are rose plants which were planted by parents. They have a history of over twenty years!

I remembered my parents while being with these flowers!

The last two months were a season of considerable weariness in my life due to some unforeseen circumstances. I made a choice to fill my thoughts in the morning with something bright and beautiful!

I feel that this small exercise did make a difference in my orientation during the day!

Now that the new flowers are unlikely, I have begun to look for birds in the morning!

I find it useful to befriend myself with some refreshing experiences when I go through difficult times!  

That is one way of taking charge of our emotional milieu and inner wellness!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment