01 February, 2017

Wings to Fly!



As I watched this Herren fly I kept following its flight for a short distance through the camera telephoto lens. Its wings would flap and stop at regular intervals. While not flapping it seemed to float easily without loosing height! Its body remained still while floating!

It brought back many memories of my personal journey! I have had some challenging times in the last one year having to exercise efforts to move through the maize of events which took me by surprise. I moved from one event to the other without enough respite or recovery time! 

The 'resting' time is not an automatic experience, but deliberately created by an inner volition. The need to bring an interior orientation of freedom from anxiety or preoccupation is a gift we can bring to ourselves. It is when I came to this awareness, I had a better consciousness to use the available time to call the mind to rest! 

One sign of a preoccupied living is that we are less conscious of events beyond ourselves or of people  with whom we are normally in contact!

A sign of inner rest is, there is more ease and comfort as well as light heartedness with a mood of seeing others through the optic of acceptance and thinking soberly of others and life events. !

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment