10 February, 2017

Foot path!


I have a fascination for foot paths. Whenever I sight one, I take  a photo because it symbolises to me the journey in life!

This foot path between bushes was captivating. It is on a hill connecting to the other hill with a gentle ascend.

As Anna and I were walking, we remembered similar paths in life!

We have been pressed upon by circumstances sometimes feeling lost in an ambush not seeing the path beyond!Such circumstances repeat themselves all the time!

Yesterday in a conversation, two students mentioned to me, 'we do not know what lies ahead after finishing the course in April'!

The path ahead has to be found through all the circumstances. The foot path gets created for others to walk on them, when we trustfully walk through the bush!

So we are often called upon to be path finders and show the way for others!

That is why life is both a mystery as well as an adventure! The mystery becomes a reality as we take one step at a time....!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment