08 October, 2018

Christmas cheer 2018


This is the first step for the preparation of the Christmas Cheer afternoon of 2018 of the department of Developmental paediatrics and Child Neurology, which celebrates its 6th Anniversary this year. 

During the in between times while at work, colleagues in the department engaged themselves in stitching these handkerchiefs. 

There is abundant creativity among my colleagues. It is more than evident in the way the department is decorated and kept child friendly.

It encourages me, when I watch how work inspires and creates! I do not sense even a remote feeling in anyone that work is 'tiring'! 

In  a conversation, I heard my colleagues tell, that they look forward to coming to work!


When that is the inner ambience, work is a vocation and service is the calling!

Anita, who recently left us following her marriage still remains in our thoughts with fond recollections of her creative contribution to the department. She along with Susan made candles last year for the Christmas cheer!

I have been enriched to be part of a group of professionals who live their calling !

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment