21 October, 2018

View of life!





I watched this Ashy Drongo, while it was drizzling in the morning! Its different head movements attracted my attention. I watched it fly away after a short while!

I felt that it was looking back, looking around and looking forward before it and later flew away into the wide open blue sky not return till I left the place!

It helped me to crystallise my thoughts as I have been reflecting on my life thus far! When I turned seventy years few months ago, I knew that it was the beginning of a new phase in my life!

Now I have begun to summarise my thoughts on different themes that I have encountered in my life's journey:
          Biography, Work as vocation ; Relationship for formation; Family for intimacy; Living for becoming; Parenting for giving, Life, Living and Learning, Sunday Meditation...

There are times, when recollection, reflection, and retreat become longing of one's soul! I sense that to be the instinct within me!

What calls me to do is a sense of thanksgiving for life for what it has turned out to be, while jointly living and sharing experiences with Anna! Forty two years of life with Anna which is more than half of my life has been a rich and abundant experience of the joys of life! What do I have except what has come to me from the ever so gracious self giving of Anna! 

It is to this dense world of experiences, I shall draw my attention to in the next several months, all being well!

M.C.Mathew(Text and photo)




No comments:

Post a Comment