01 January, 2017

The dew of Grace !


The firs day in 2017!

On our way back form the new year morning service, we took a different way for our return journey to have a longer view of the sea front! As we got into a narrow lane for connecting to the high way I realised that the road was not broad enough for traffic on both directions. A few cars that came from the opposite direction stopped wherever there was space and allowed me to go on! Only when I reached at the end of the road I noticed the board that it was a one way lane!

It is a reminder of realities ahead!

Each of us can be placed in difficult situations as we enter into the new year. But help shall be forthcoming! 

When I returned home, a neighbour who is building a compound wall seems to have built in to the road, making the passage in front of our compound narrower! When I met to speak to him, he looked comfortable to make the changes! Usually boundary related conversations can be difficult!

I was reminded of the morning experience when others helped us to continue our car journey!

It is a good start for me in the new year. Be vigilant to avoid slips and when slips do occur seek help!

Th rose flower with the last drop of the dew of the night is a symbol of how the dew of Grace is there to cover us!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment