06 January, 2017

Changing sights in the Sky!


One of the things I do regularly is to look at th cloud formations and movements! On a windy and humid day it  can offer us spectacular sights!

The cloud formation is an active geo-physical response! For the meteriologists, the study of cloud formation is of utmost significance to be able to forecast the weather conditions! In fact, of late, such forecasts have become extremely significant to make precautions against inclement weather and cyclonic events.

However what appeals to me personally as I watch the cloud formation is its frequently changing appearance.  It is changing all the time! It is so dynamic that even between two quickly taken photographs the appearance would have changed! 

So I use it to meditate on change as a process which needs to be spontaneous, natural and easy!

There is a lot of understanding, which the management science brings to us  about change process!

Yesterday my colleagues mentioned to me that there is a lot more we can change in the way we organise our day and work! 

Such a consciousness is the first step towards change! All of us can change and all of what we are part of can also change when we consent!

I keep a diary of changes thaT I experience so that I I can keep a track of its impact on life and relationships!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)  

No comments:

Post a Comment